**Students must be aged between 11 – 18 years for enrolment in the Schools programme.
The student must reach this age before the course commences.
- Accommodation prices include board, all meals at host family and at LLES and other facilities as described.
- Accommodation with Irish Host Families is for both boy’s & girls aged between 11-18yrs. Students are matched when possible with host families based on children’s ages, hobbies and interests
- Currently the accommodation at LLES is for female students only because the accommodation is shared. However should any male students like to join please email a request to info@LLeSchool.com
Health, Safety and Insurance:
Riding is accepted as a Risk Sport. As fees cannot be refunded for any reason, insurance against cancellation, accident, illness and loss of property is the responsibility of the student.
It is compulsory to wear an approved riding hat and suitable footwear and when jumping or riding cross-country students must wear an approved body protector.
LLES can in no way be held responsible for accident, loss, damage or injury to persons or luggage.
Students are strongly recommended to take out full travel and health insurance in advance.
• EU Nationals should bring E111 Forms or an EHIC (European Health Insurance Card).
• Students are responsible for their own personal effects during courses.
• Students are advised to insure against loss of fees and/or expenses that may be incurred due to cancellation or sudden early departure from a course.
- We do not assume responsibility for loss, delay or accident of any kind whatsoever that may occur due to fault or negligence of any company.
- The School reserves the right to cancel any arrangements or bookings without prior notice if payment conditions are not met.
- The student is responsible for any damage he or she may cause to buildings, furniture, fittings, individuals etc. while registered with Lakelands Language Equestrian School. Should a student behave in an unseemly and/or inappropriate manner that may bring the school or its agent into disrepute or cause damage to its reputation or standing in any way, either real or imagined, he/ she will be asked to leave the school immediately.
- Any additional dietary requirements will incur a small supplement fee.
- If an English class has only 4 or less students then class times will be reduced from *3hrs to 2hrs per day.
- We reserve the right to change without notice the contents, dates, times or any other details of the course/s brought about by political events, natural disasters, weather or any other events considered by the organisers to be pertinent.
- A non-refundable booking deposit of €300 must be paid to secure your holiday
- Full payment must reach us at least 21 days before holiday commences
- “Early Bird” – Full payment received before End December will receive 150€ discount
- Should you cancel 21 days before course starts 100% less booking deposit will be returned
- Should you cancel 14 – 20 days before course commencement 50% of course fees will be refunded
- Should you cancel between 7 – 13 days 30% of course fees will be returned
- Within 6 days of course starting should you cancel No refund will be provided
- There is no refund of fees for days missed during the course or for late arrival or early departure.
- Should a student have to cut short their stay for a valid medical reason only, the remaining fees will be refunded or credited. (Subject to a minimum deduction of €300).