1. (Option A) Full board (bed, breakfast & dinner) with your Host Family in carefully selected and supervised accommodation. Lunch with Host family on Sundays if not departing.
2. Lunch (Monday – Saturday) will be with all other student and staff at the Lakelands Language Equestrian School.
3. (Option 1) 15hrs English Language classes per week with a qualified teacher with a TEFL qualification (This is 3hrs per day and will be approx. 1hr class work, 1hr conversation and 1hr games through English 5 days per week) and 15hrs of Horse Riding per week (3hrs per day).
4. (Option 2) Horse Riding Summer Camp/School (9.30am – 3.30pm from Tuesday to Saturday) [up to 30hrs] with lots of fun & games etc. all day with a highly qualified BHS Instructors.
(Also if any show jumping competitions are being held at Roscommon Equestrian Centre during your stay Students are welcome to join in.)
5. Price also includes social/activity trips at the start of each week. Trips will take place on Monday’s to help students to get to know the group and integrate better.
1. Airport Transfers (€60 each way): – Pick-up & Departures to and from Dublin Airport (Pick-ups Sundays Only between 10am – 4pm & Departures Sunday Only between 11.30am – 6pm) Transfers are grouped together; students may have to wait for the arrival/departure of other students.
**Note** any arrival or departure outside of these times or dates (without agreement) including flight delays must make their own travel arrangements. A public bus can be taken direct from Dublin Airport to Longford bus/train station. (Journey takes about 2.5hours.)
We can then offer a collection/drop off service from the bus stop at the train station (€20 each way).
2. (Option B) Accommodation at Lakelands Language Equestrian School is an additional €75/week